Pharm Suisse views protection of Customers’ privacy as a very important community principle. User information is stored and processed on computers protected.
Information that is gathered from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites they visit on the Internet.